Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Värvet

Not that clever podcasts are in any way hard to come by, these days - it's more that they can be a bit hard to find, sometimes - but still : I am sure you are all frantically wondering what I listen to during long walks.

Currently, I listen to Värvet; a Swedish journalist interviewing Swedish somebodies in Swedish. Interesting because most of the interviewees have been interviewed a gazillion times before, yet Triumf almost always manages to find a new angle, conveying the impression of getting to know them a bit. (Pretty much what I like about Annie Leibowitz's celebrity photos.)

There is also an international version (varvet-international) where Triumf in his rather poor English meets international celebs. I can heartily recommend Caitlin Moran (always a pleasure!) and - unexpectedly! - Noel Gallagher. 


No comments:

Post a Comment