Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Trespassing - Adam Lambert

Lo and behold! Adam Lambert's long-awaited (well, by me anyway) album is finally, finally here!

Before all else, let me state that disappointment was a foregone conclusion in this case, I was well aware of that. To follow up a huge success (well, in my book anyway) is a practical impossibility. (Cannot tell you how I pity poor Adele, for instance; no matter what she does, there is no way she will ever be able to match '21'.)

That being said, Lambert seems to be walking down a very common road, but in reverse. Indeed, where 'For Your Entertainment' was a bombastic, personalized pop/rock album, this is more streamlined, conventional popmusic.
But whatever! It still counts as Good Music, and I intend to listen to it til my ears fall off.


No comments:

Post a Comment