Monday, May 14, 2012

Lunar Park - Bret Easton Ellis

Until my twenties, I regularly re-read my favourite books (I think I knew most of the Laura Ingalls Wilder-series by heart). Then I decided life was too short, and the books were just too many. By now, however, I believe I have finally come to terms with the fact that there is no way I am going to be able to go through even half of them, since I actually have a life to live, as well. Possibly, that is why I now take pleasure in re-reading certain books.

'Lunar Park', for instance, was well worth the trouble. I found it brilliant at its release in 2005, and it is still brilliant! And I mean Brilliant!!! Ellis is so talented it hurts! (Hurts even more when you consider he wrote 'American Psycho' at merely 24.)

No comments:

Post a Comment